Each Day...A New Gift

I wanted to share something I read today. I was browsing a few of my favorite blogs when I ran across this article. She is a great writer and this post touched my heart. You know, I think we all can probably admit to planning out our lives. I know I have been guilty of thinking if I do "this, this, and this", then "this, this, and this" will happen. Life isn't like that I have learned. Life can be full of lots of unexpected turns no matter what kind of "plans" you make. I'm starting to realize that I would never grow into the person God wants me to be if I could map out my own life.
Lord, Thank You for going before me. I know that You know the plans You have for me, to give me a hope and a future. Each day I walk with You is like opening a gift. I don't know what is inside, but You do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Weekend!

Homeschooling Fun