Inspired

Thought I would post a few links. This is my list of blogs that I have been reading lately. When creativity is running low I can always find some inspiration.

This site has some wonderful ideas. I especially like that she uses mostly thrifted items. I also love her ideas for photos.

Another recent find is this. Love her creativity. This site truly "inspires" me. Yes, I would love to copy several of her ideas, but her blog has helped me to create some of my own. (in my mind!)

One last blog that inspires me is this! Yes, I know this has nothing to do with the usual creativity I post. This is creativity on a completely different level. I read this blog and start to believe I could do this. I am inspired!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Weekend!

Homeschooling Fun