New Sewing Machine

I finally, almost a week later, had a chance to read the operation manual to my new sewing machine. It can do way more than I am ready to do. I will be learning lots of new techniques this year. Some of them may be very basic to experienced sewers. For example, I have yet to install a zipper or make a button hole. I'm also looking forward to the quilting stitches. I can't wait to use the stippling stitch. However, the most exciting feature is that it embroiders. I already know exactly what I would like to monogram. I am just completely intimidated by this machine.
I hope I look back at this post in a few weeks and laugh at myself. I hope I find that this is way easier than it looks. I hope.
And by the way, I love it already!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Weekend!

Homeschooling Fun