Silent Night

I had a very rare occurence tonight. I had the house all to myself for several hours.
My husband took over basketball duty tonight. I normally can't stand missing my girls' games, but I needed to get caught up on a few things. Besides, we have overlapping tournaments this weekend (in two different states)! I don't think I'll have basketball withdrawals! ;)
I don't guess I accomplished all I would have liked to tonight, but it was wonderful.
The house is cozy and QUIET. Thank You Jesus for some much needed PEACE.
I did manage to make a gift for Aubree. I found a cute tutorial HeRe.
I will post pics of mine tomorrow.
I hope to squeeze in a few more Silent Nights during the Christmas holidays. I still have several projects in the works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Weekend!

Homeschooling Fun