I'm looking forward to the National Homeschool Basketball Championships. It is only a little over a week away. This will be our 4th year to attend. Kaitlyn won't be playing this year due to a knee injury. Kyla will be playing on the 14 and under team. It is a fun week of basketball and spending time with friends, old and new.
I haven't managed to take many basketball pictures this season because of lens issues. I will try to make up for it during Nationals.
When we return home, Kaitlyn will be having knee surgery. She is looking forward to putting this behind her and getting back to doing the things she loves!

Comments

Nancy Hooks said…
I so wish that I could go to nationals with ya. Kyla, play to have fun,but most of all, play to win...lol

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Weekend!

Homeschooling Fun