Spring Break

Packing and all the other preparations that are required for 5 people to go on an 8 day trip are enough reason to need a vacation. I already need a vacation from my vacation.
If you can call a week long basketball tournament a vacation...hmmm.
Either way, vacation or work, I'm ready to get out of town. I need a change of scenery.
Actually this yearly event is one that is greatly anticipated by my whole family. What could be better? We get to spend an entire week watching our girls play basketball, eat out, and spend time with friends. We love it.
We will be heading to Springfield, Missouri in a couple of days. We reserved our room in plenty of time to get a suite, unlike last year.
I'm attending to all of the last minute details, like occupying kids for 9 hours in the car. I think I'm almost ready to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Weekend!

Homeschooling Fun