Crochet

I've decided to learn (or re-learn) to crochet. I have been taught or shown how before, but it just never "stuck". This time I am learning from a beginner book that enables me to learn at my own pace. This seems to be a better method for me. I can refer back to the pictures if I forget what I am doing!
Of course I would love to just take off on a really cool project, post a picture of it, and be very proud of myself. I have decided to take a more logical approach though. Practice, practice, practice.
A really cool side-note: Three of my daughters decided to learn along with me.
From my understanding, I really need to learn five basic stiches. I think I have found a new hobby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!