Projects

I have been sewing and crocheting alot lately. I love keeping my hands busy. I am currently working on a doll quilt and a crochet baby blanket. The doll quilt is almost completed. I am beginning the "quilting" part. It was alot of fun to make. I will eventually tackle a full-size quilt. I will have to work my way there though. I made alot of mistakes and wouldn't enjoy ripping out a big project. I will post photos of the finished project when I locate my camera's memory card.

The crochet baby blanket is for one of my closest friends. She is expecting her 2nd child. We have been friends for almost 30 years! WOW, we are getting old! lol

I am trying to improve my sewing skills before making actual clothing. I want to work on forgiving projects for now. I wouldn't ask my children to wear anything outside of our house unless it at least looked as if I knew what I were doing. So, for now I'll stick with toys and blankets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!