Experimenting With Color

My medium: yarn
I started with leftover yarns from my stash. After all of the baby blankets last year, I had quite a selection.
The point of this project was to just enjoy different color combinations.
I chose to make granny squares. After making a few squares, this project evolved into a doll blanket.
Upon completion it reminded me of stained glass.
So here is the stained glass doll blanket...



My newest project is also an experiment with color. My purpose this time is to make a monochromatic project.
I purchased some Fishermen's Wool a few months ago. I have decided to make a throw for my family. I'm lovin' this blanket with it's cable stitched rows. It is still a work in progress but it may be my favorite...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!