Year Number Twelve!

Today marks our our 12th year of homeschooling. Kaitlyn is a Freshman this year, Kyla is starting 7th/8th grade, and Aubree is in 4th grade.
I realize that homeschooling isn't "for" everyone, but we can't imagine life any other way.
I remember our first year. I felt so insecure . I told my husband, "I don't know if I can do this." He always encouraged me and never doubted my abilities. (thank you for believing in me)
Homeschooling isn't something you "do". It truly becomes a lifestyle. Our year begins in September. Each new year is filled with possibilities. I look forward to the adventure this school year brings.
We are geared up for the next twelve weeks (our 1st term) when we take our 1st break. I will post some of our projects, adventures, and outside activities as I get a chance.
Happy New Year to all you fellow homeschoolers. I hope you have a blessed year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!