All About February

So far, it has been a wonderful month! February is "my" month around here. All in one week (usually) I have a birthday, anniversary, and Valentine's Day.
Last year at this time I was in bed sick for a few weeks with pneumonia. It was awful. That made me appreciate this year even more. That and a renewed appreciation of my family. I already loved them dearly, but the last couple of years have made that fact even more apparent. I hope to be more intentional in the ways I show them how very special they are to me.
This February was very different than past years. I feel that at 41 I am so aware of how very blessed my life really is! I thought I knew this in my 20's, was unaware for most of my 30's, and I am totally aware of the fact that I am living my heart's desire in my 40's.
Thank you Jesus, Randy, and my kids for the life I always dreamed of. We all know it's not perfect, but what precious life lessons we are learning together. Good, bad, or even UGLY, I'm not trading any of our experiences for anything.
And that, friends, is what it is all about!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!