Mom Week!

After this evening when I take Aubree to Courtney's house, I will be spending the week alone. Of course my husband will be home in the evenings after work, but all of my girls will be at church camp. What oh what will I do?
I'm going to spend half the day tomorrow cleaning house. Then, I will be off to the RV to enjoy the rest of the week! I'm not going to plan my time. I'm just going to spend my days doing whatever I feel like.
There may be a little reading, a little sunbathing, movie watching, and who knows! I've been looking forward to this for a few weeks. I'm sure I will miss my kids. I just hope they have a blast at camp, I have a few relaxing days, and some wonderful evenings spent with my honey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!