Sewing Spurts

On my sidebar I made a goal of completing one project per month. I did good the first couple of months this year, then...
Oh well, life happens. I love to sew but I can't seem to find time on a consistent basis. Usually if the mood hits me to sew, I sew for a few days. I don't get anything else accomplished though! I would like to try and set aside some time daily. Even thirty minutes would be enough to complete a few things. My other issue is I like to sew when I'm feeling creative. This seems to come in spurts! (just like my sewing!)
Here are my completed projects this week!





An embroidered throw pillow for my bed in the RV.





I finally finished this little quilt! I laid it aside a while back when I only had the binding left. I was intimidated to make my own binding! But as it turns out, it really wasn't that hard!





And these last two pillows I made for my daughter Courtney. She has requested several items for her new apartment. I loved making these! I used some of the same fabrics that will be in a quilt I'm making for her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!