Then...

Today, Aubree and I visited the Western Heritage Museum Complex & Lea County Cowboy Hall of Fame. She loved all of the Indian artifacts. Also a big hit was Gus the animated robotic cowboy thingy. (how was that for a description?) He was very life-like. You can ask him questions about ranch life and things. He will answer you by computer controlled technology. Pretty neat, but a little creepy. We even found out the ingredients for Son-Of-A-Gun Stew. Don't ask!
I was able to buy a coloring book in the gift shop about New Mexico. Being the sneaky homeschool mom I am, she "did" school today without even realizing it!
I picked up a few free brochures also. Sometime during our NM stay we will work on her notebook. She is learning alot about the wildlife, plants, and NM state symbols. I love homeschooling.
Then we enjoyed the pool here at the RV park all to ourselves.
I would have to say we had a wonderful week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!