TEEN CHALLENGE GRADUATION!

Just a little over a year ago, we drove our son to Teen Challenge of El Paso. I remember having mixed feelings and being full of various emotions. On one hand I was reluctant to leave my son in the hands of strangers. But mostly I felt so proud of the decision he had made and I felt he was totally safe in God's hands.
I recall having the most restful sleep that first night. I experienced the peace that passes all understanding. I didn't go to bed worrying about his safety for the first time in several years.

Dear Shelby,
A few months before you made the decision to go to Teen Challenge, God promised our family restoration. I'm so overwhelmed with the goodness of God. He never fails us. I am so proud of you for making a stand to change your life and serve God. I am a very blessed Mama! I know this has been a hard year, but growing pains are never easy. I am blessed to have a son who can stand up and do hard things. It is amazing to be a witness to the power of God. With God, all things are possible!
I Love You!


We were given the opportunity to speak a few words about Shelby.

Tearful Testimony! (happy tears!)



We love you, son!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!