Sunday Doings

On the menu:

Chicken Fried Steak
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Green Beans
Dinner Rolls
and...

Banana Pudding!

Ingredients:
1 (6 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
3 cups cold milk
1 (12 ounce) containers Cool Whip
1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
1 box vanilla wafers
3 -4 bananas

Directions:
Whip pudding with milk as directed on the package.
Fold in Cool Whip and milk.
Layer wafers, bananas and pudding in a 13x9 dish.
Chill.




Just cleaning and cooking today. Trying to catch up so we can start over again on Monday!

Hopefully I can sneak in a little trip to the fabric store and do a little sewing. I'm working on a super cute outfit for Aubree. I also would love to finish all of my Christmas sewing projects. I am running out of time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!