Home Decor

I'm working on several projects. Most of them are home decorating projects. There are lots of pillow projects, quilts/duvet covers, and curtains to sew. We have been in our new home for around six months and I am starting to feel behind.
Decorating a new home, for me, takes a little time. I normally have a few ideas immediately, but some ideas come with time. I have to take time to live in my new space before knowing exactly how we will use it.
One new to me idea is the 80-20 rule.
According to this rule, you use 20% of your home 80% of the time. I've decided to put my focus on that 20%!
I don't work fast, but plan to post some before/after pictures this year of our progress. Or maybe just the "after" pictures!

In the works:
>Looking for some specific pieces of furniture for the living room.

>Patiently waiting on a special work of art from a favorite artist!

>Throw pillows for livingroom and dining room

>curtains for dining room

>complete re-do in Kyla and Aubree's room, including painting furniture, duvet covers, throw pillows, curtains, etc.

>Lots of pillows and curtains for Kaitlyn's room

>small decorating projects for master and guest bathrooms

>undecided on master bedroom

I find the planning process to be almost as much fun as the finished projects!
I can't wait to get started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!