Several months ago, during the summer,  I started working on this project.
I started a little late so I crocheted like crazy catching up. Each week I greatly anticipated the newest assignment. I thoroughly enjoyed playing with color and learning new techniques. I did great until it was time to join it all together.
It is still sitting in a bag waiting on me to stop procrastinating.

I have decided to get busy and finish this blanket to give as a gift. While I procrastinated finishing this blanket, I completed a different one. :)

The only thing left to do is weave in all those pesky ends.

I hope to remedy my procrastinating ways by setting a reasonable deadline. My goal is to give these blankets as Mother's Day gifts.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!