Hiatus Lasted Longer Than Expected

I decided on a whim to resurrect this little space today. I have dinner to prepare, a long trip to take in the early morning, and too many undone chores...but I decided to sign in after almost three years. Then I decided that right now would be the perfect time to write a new post.
I'm not completely sure I will keep all of my older posts. I'm considering a complete makeover. My older posts are true thoughts of the person I was three or more years ago. A lot has changed in my life since then.
I'm off the cook the aforementioned dinner before my poor husband tells the world that I made him survive on crackers all day. I'll be back with a real update soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!