My Summer Story

The first day of summer, 2017...
After reading through my old blog posts, I decided it's time to write the next chapter in my life. Upon realizing that today is the first official day of summer, I thought I would share My Summer Story, 2017.
Day one is all about catching up on necessary chores and errands. Hopefully today's prep work will allow some relaxed summer fun for the next couple of weeks.
I've not put enough thought into how I would like to spend the next  90ish days of summer in an intentional way. So, tonight I would like to make a bucket list.

Life has been good but busy. Summer, you were sneaky this year. I don't plan to let you slip out of sight and transition into fall before I make the most of you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!