A Podcast Recommendation for Crime Buffs

I have a new addiction...a podcast that my oldest daughter introduced to me. I started listening to Up and Vanished about midway through the season. I frantically binged until I caught up to the current episode.  Now, the season is over. What will I do with myself now on Monday evenings?

Seriously. This podcast gripped me from the beginning. Then, just when you thought you had everything figured out, it took a new twist. This is true crime investigation at its best.

The most interesting part of this entire podcast is the fact that it played a crucial role in the sovlving/conclusion of a 12 year old cold case. The podcast stirred the pot of an unsolved murder in a small town in Georgia. Questions were raised and people came forward to tell their stories.

I'm continuing to follow this case. Arrest(s) were made, a gag order enforced, and more questions raised than answers. The trial should be coming up soon.

If you're in to this sort of thing, I highly recommend Up and Vanished by Payne Lindsey. I'm really hoping for a season 2. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to acquiring tickets to his live appearance near me. I'm also needing a recommendation on a new podcast to feed my inner investigative skills! Lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homeschooling Fun

Picnic Blanket

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling