Yummy Muffins


In honor of fall, I requested pumpkin recipes from friends on the Five In A Row message boards. This is the first I have tried. It is wonderful. This comes from Debbie.


This is my all time favorite pumpkin recipe. I got it from KarrieAK from the boards here.


Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins


1/2 cup oil

4 eggs

3 cups flour

2 cups sugar

1/2 t. cinnamon

1/2 t. salt

2 t. baking soda

1 small can pumpkin

1 12oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips


Preheat oven to 350. Beat eggs and sugar. Mix in rest of ingredients. Bake for 20 min. I normally make mini muffins out of this. I also double the recipe and make a lot of them so that I can freeze them. They normally don't last around here!



My children love these. I'm sure we will bake these muffins often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!