Summer Plans

I always look forward to each new season. I am ready for some leisure time around the pool, enjoying fresh summer produce, and summertime cook-outs. (Wow, two of those items were food!)
Anyway, the longer more laid back days of summer are enticing me.
I have lots of decorating projects planned. We have been in our house for almost a year and I have not accomplished near what I would like.
I'm starting with our dining room. I will be re-covering our chairs for my first project. I will then sew new drapes. I'm thinking of making Roman shades. We will see.
Today, I am off to shop for new fabric. A walk around the fabric store is almost as wonderful as a book store! So many possibilities. We have six regular chairs and two arm chairs. To make this project "me", I will be using two coordinating fabrics. I hope to be posting pics soon of a finished project.
We will continue home schooling this summer but with a more relaxed approach. We hope to also fit in a camping trip soon.
Summer plans are just beginning to form in my mind. I love this time of year and all it's possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!