Break Over

Yes, it is still summertime. No, we have not done all we wanted to. Camp is over and the girls have started some of their regular activities this week. It seems like a few practices or lessons each week get into my "time". Summer spoils me. I don't want to follow much of a schedule. When fall arrives I am the first one ready to follow a more scheduled day. But, until summer is over, its NOT over!
Maybe I just need an attitude check. At least they aren't whining about being bored.
Monday: art class
Tuesday: basketball practice, guitar lessons
Wednesday: youth group
Thursday: dance
Friday: basketball practice (yea, I know, right?)
Saturday:
Sunday: church
And I am the parent who has always limited my kiddos to one activity each. I know my own limitations.
It looks like for now, we have only one free day each week. Wow, maybe I should re-think this.
I need at least one more full month of leisure time before we start school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!