Redeeming Love

I am reading Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. I knew I would be reading it as soon as I located it. I have never seen such a strong reaction to a book as this. I first heard about this book a few weeks ago. I don't know how I missed out on such a great writer for so long. I guess it would be because I read so much nonfiction .
The funny thing about this book is that I keep encountering people who have already read it. They All have loved it and most will say it is the best book they have ever read.
I'm about halfway through already and I just started a couple of days ago. This one of those I-can't-put-this-book-down kind of books. I should be finished in a day or two.
I already plan to re-read this book. I'm not sure I have ever planned on a second reading during the first. It is THAT good.
So, even though I'm not finished, I am highly recommending this book if you are looking for a great read. Just make sure you have time in your schedule. You will start reading and you will not want to do anything else until you are finished!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!