Just Right

There isn't alot going on around here and that is just fine with me. We have enjoyed our weekend together. Randy took us to the mall on friday and we spent the evening with some new friends on saturday. Today he is working all day. The girlies are at the pool. We leave in the morning, so I will be cleaning and doing laundry. Hopefully I'll put aside a little time to cut out the new quilt I have planned.
I'm still enjoying our part time rv living. It is wonderful to spend half of the week away from all the demands of life. It is so funny that we are doing some of the same things but the pressure isn't present. I still have to cook, clean, do laundry, etc. I don't even mind running to town for this or that. At home it is so annoying to run out of something and have to go to Walmart! I'm not sure what the difference is. I just know that I'm considering this time in the rv to be a complete and awesome gift from God!
Next weekend we hope to visit a museum and maybe check out a unique local attraction or two. There is a site nearby where a meteor landed, a model of stonehenge, and the world's largest jackrabbit statue.
It's all about enjoying time with each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!