Sweet Summer

Our official school year is coming to a close. We have had such a busy year. I'm looking forward to some much needed down time. We will begin our RV adventure this week. I think the timing couldn't be better.
I have been having fun planning and decorating our new little space. The bedroom is only lacking some new little curtains. I have plans to begin the bedding in the girls' little bunk bed area. The table/booth and sofa may be re-upholstered later, if I feel ambitious.
I plan to keep this space very minimal but also homey. We will be spending about half of our time there. I want everyone to be able to relax and enjoy our time together.
I'm looking forward to spending lots of time this summer playing games, swimming, and just loving my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!