Weekend!

I have spent alot of time doing some heavy reading! It has been wonderful and very thought provoking, but...
I AM READY TO JUST HAVE FUN THIS WEEK!
The girls and I are planning to do a little shopping, a little swimming, and a whole lot of relaxing this weekend. I can't wait.
I'm also hoping to fit in a little bit of sewing. I'm a little behind on my goal of finishing at least one project per month. I have three projects in the works, so that should catch me up.
I'm also contemplating this. I've been collecting vintage pillowcases for a couple of years. I was just waiting on the right project to catch my eye. I think this will be perfect.
I'm looking forward to a wonderful weekend and I hope to have pictures to share.

Comments

So glad you've had some down time! We love serving alongside you.

Visit our blog @ www.MessengerInternational.blogspot.com!
Kim said…
Thanks so much for your sweet comment! Your books have really touched my heart. They are very annointed and right on time! Almost 20 years ago God spoke some specific scriptures into my life that I haven't completely understood. Through your writing, God answered some 20 year old questions. God is using you and I am thankful.

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun