Yesterday my oldest daughter turned 22! It is so hard to believe she is all grown up. I can remember her as a baby like is was yesterday. It is so true that time flies as you get older.
She is such an amazing blessing to my life. I'm very proud of the young woman she has become.
In honor of her birthday, her sisters and I, threw her a little impromtu party. I cooked her a simple home-cooked meal that I knew she would love. We had pork chops, pork & beans, and noodles with tomatoes & cheese. That may sound silly for a birthday meal, but these were "comfort" foods that I knew she would love. Kyla made her strawberry cupcakes with chocolate frosting. We decorated the table with some princess items, because no matter how old she gets, she will always be our princess!
I love you Courtney!!!

Comments

So fun! Happy birthday to Courtney!

Visit our blog @ www.MessengerInternational.blogspot.com
Kim said…
Thank you! We did have fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!