Sewing Groove

I've got my groove back on! I have to just sew like a maniac when the mood hits. I am currently working on three quilts. I would like to have them all finished be the end of the year. Christmas, to be more exact. Two are for gifts. The other is a fall quilt, so it would be nice to have it finished before it becomes winter.
Also this week I completed a little pillow that Aubree had embroidered. I've mostly made pillows this year. They come together quickly and you feel a sense of accomplishment. That is very important to me. Otherwise I would be continually frustrated with sewing. I would have a hard time completing the larger more time consuming projects. That would cause me to have too many projects going or give up alltogether. I have been known to have up to sixteen projects going at one time! CRAZINESS!
Hopefully I will have some pictures up soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!