My Fabulous Life

Feeling SUCH an urge to update my blog...
Just wanted to let any curious readers know that all is well at the Bracknell home. (just in case you were wondering)
I have another urge to say:
"The truth is... I'm with a wonderful Christian man, living the dream...wonderful family, wonderful job, fabulous life!"
LOL
So, let's keep it REAL here.
The real honest truth is this...
I am married to an awesome husband who loves the Lord. He is wonderful because I am not living in a fantasy world. He is wonderful because he loves me so much he admits his shortcomings. He can do this, as can I, because our love is unconditional. I am definitely living out my dreams. Is this because everything is perfect? No. It's because everything is imperfect and I don't live under the pressure of having to pretend.
My wonderful family...
Yes I have a wonderful family! They are wonderful to me because they are mine. If you knew them like I do, you would have to agree! I'm very proud of my family. We have had to overcome alot of adversity that Satan has thrown at us. The cool thing about my family is we stick together...no matter what! Truthfully, sometimes my kids fight. (gasp!) Truthfully, sometimes my husband and I fight. (gasp!) The biggest truth I have come to know over the last few years is this:
Sometimes as a family we may hurt each other but that is only because we have confidence of our strong love! If you don't believe me watch how we can defend one another. Proven fact!
Now, about that wonderful job. Well the truth is I enjoy working. I've just never had to. I don't mean for that to sound arrogant at all. I know

some women don't have another option. My husband and I together decided it was important to us that I stay home to raise our children. We
have made sacrifices to do so at times, but that was a priority for US!
So the honest truth about my wonderful job is that I love it! I get to stay home, homeschool my kids, and devote my time to my husband.Sometimes on stressful days (because I'm being honest) I wish I had a job outside my house, but then I realize No One could love
my family like I do! This is important stuff to me! It's important to my husband! It's important to God! God gave me this particular husband and
these particular kids as a ministry. He called me to be my husband's wife. He called me to be my children's mother. I'm not afraid to love
them...just as God made them. They are wonderful, faults and ALL. Afterall, they love me inspite of my shortcomings which are too many to list!!!
My life IS fabulous! Not because of perfection. I gave that up a long time ago. My life is fabulous because of it's imperfections. My family serves PERFECTION. His name is Jesus. He died for us because he knew we would screw this thing up. Only through our imperfections were we able to see Perfection at work doing Restoration!
Yep, I have a fabulous life!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!