Nutella Made Me Think

A Facebook friend asked a simple question. "How long should a jar of Nutella last in a house of four"? Being my usual self... I answer, "Five minutes". She asked how long it should last though and not how long it does... She responded with a comment about how a post concerning Nutella brought people out of the woodwork. You know, the ones who don't normally post but will jump on a simple question about Nutella. Lol Yep! That's me. Why?  Well, it's nice to talk about Nutella. My life has been lacking some lightheartedness.  It's been a big year. It's been a BIG four years! My mind has been consumed with all kinds of heaviness. Nutella requires its own heaviness, but I can avoid that by choosing not to buy it! ;) Today, I'd just like to have a Nutella kind of day. Trade one heaviness for another.  Facebook should be fun. Facebook should be lighthearted. When it becomes something other than "Nutella", I just like to escape elsewhere. I don't stress over eating a few jillion extra calories while enjoying an occasional Nutella fix, so why bring something like Facebook to a level of stress in my life?  I can't think of a good reason.  So let's just blame my lack of Facebook posting on Nutella. They both make me feel heavy if not used in moderation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Our Tenth Year of Homeschooling

Homeschooling Fun

Weekend!